Namaste India Butter
Table butter (means the fatty product derived exclusively from the cow and/or buffalo or its product principally in the form of an emulsion of the water – in - oil.
- Table butter (means the fatty product derived exclusively from the of cow and/or buffalo or its product principally in the form of an emulsion of the water – in - oil.
- Raw, Ready – to – Eat or must it be cooked before consumption: - Ready – to – eat for use and Industrial use.
- SPECIFICATIONS: - It should be stored in hygienic conditions (clean, dust-free, odorless) and below 4°C temperature.
- Methods of Distribution: - refrigerated vehicle at below 4°C temperature.
- Is the product distribution,frozen, Refrigerated, or is it shelf stable:- It should be distributed by refrigerated van.
We have a "no questions & instant refund*" which entitles all our members to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product.
In the event, if you are unhappy with the services provided, we will refund the money.
For the return, refunds, and cancellation of your product, please go through our Refund and Cancellation Policy.
For any inconvenience, you can write to us at email@example.com or contact us by Whatsaap or call on +918586956061